"Discover The 12 Keys Of High Performing Athletes To Give You A High Performing Career"
The High Performing Executive Program
Because health and wellbeing is the foundation of high performance in all areas of life
If you are a high perfoming executive looking to continue to perform at your peak and beleive that health and wellbeing is at the core of personal performance, then this program is for you.
Your health and wellbeing is at the core of everything you do. This program combines physical fitness training, executive mindset coaching and business networking to show you how to perform at your peak, day after day, giving you a long career and high quality family and social life.
This program is NOT for people looking for a get fit quick scheme, nor is it for information gatheres. This is for committed professionals who are serious about improving their boardroom performance, their bedroom performance and ensuring a long healthy life in a high pressure environment.
Discover The Athlete Within And Transfer Those Skills To Work
The executive myth is to work harder to get a better result - chances are you already work hard. The key is to recover well. This doesn't mean just not be in the office. This means to eat well, train well and recover well to grow fitter, healthier and stronger for the next day. Why turn up the same as yesterday?
To use an athletic phrase, at UPLifting Wellness we believe your next workout is only as good as your last recovery... The same applies to the corporate world.
The Peak Performance Promise
Improve your business performance by learning how to apply the top athlete mindset we have learnt from our own athletic expereince, our mentors and from applying these principles with clients for over 10 years.
The program is based on our '4 Pillars Of Wellness and Performance' which addresses movement, nutrition, mindset and environment to create outstanding results. To achieve this, the program will take you through 5 steps:
12 Keys Of World Class Athletes
Your body is your vehicle, and your's needs to be high performance. Make sure it has the strength, endurance, stamina and agility of high performance machine.
Fuel Your Workouts And Recover Well
Make sure your body has all the building blocks it needs to make it better than yesterday. As a person, you are the sum of all it's parts, and all those parts need to work well to fuel your day physically and mentally, and to keep going when things get tough.
Master Your Mindset
How you think directly impacts how you feel, physically and emotionally. Plus, for you as an executive, this will directly impact the business you are responsible for and the employees within it. Remember, only 7% of our communication is what we say - how are your thoughts impacting the other 93%? This program will coach you through this and move you towards being a high performance leader.
Develop Emotional Control and Intelligence
All humans are emotional beings - its how we connect and drive motivation. This step ensures your emotions are driving you in the right direction and giving you energy, not taking it away. This is also how you enhance relationships at work, at home and between businesses.
Empower And Inspire Others
Let's face it, you're in a position of leadership and power. How well you influence others and lead a team will probably be the biggest factor in how your company achieves results. Learn how to have your whole team pulling in the same direction.
Are You Curious To Discover More?
If you are a high performing individual who earns over $250,000 pa who's time is valuable and you know you need to look after yourself. If you're willing to commit to 1 session per week, network with other executives and are curious to find out more, then enter your details below and we will call you within 24h to chat with you more about the program, discuss your goals and selection for the program.
Could This Be You?
Paul Lakey, General Manager Development, Peet (WA)
"Having been pretty fit for most of my life it was disconcerting to see how I had let myself get to over 105 kgs and sedentary in my mid forties with a busy career. So I decided to do something about it and started training by myself. However, after a number false starts, I realised that I needed help - that's when a friend recommended that I start training with Uplifting Wellness. That was 10 months ago and I have to say that my life has changed. I have far more energy, I am more alert and engaged at work, I have a new zest for life, I am more relaxed and more productive, and I've lost 10kg. It's basically changed my life and without being too melodramatic.... I owe that to Uplifting Wellness!"